Tel: +44 (0)1223 929044
ACL Leadership Coach Accreditation
This programme is open to all accredited trainers who have at least team leader level accreditation.
The one day programme provides the practical tools and techniques needed to deliver effective leadership coaching. As distinct from performance coaching, or executive coaching, leadership coaching places the focus squarely on the coachee or client’s role as a leader; their accountability and responsibility for others.
A Leadership Coach encourages individuals to explore their style and approach to leading and managing others using ACL, in order to help them grow and develop as effective leaders. This approach helps the coach to meet both the needs of the coachee as an individual, and, the needs of their organisation.
The benefits of becoming an Accredited ACL Leadership Coach
By attending the one day programme you will have:
1. The skills and knowledge to deliver leadership coaching with confidence
2. A deeper understanding of the functions and coaching around them
3. Training in effective use of the Action Centred Leadership profiling tool
4. The opportunity to use the ‘Accredited ACL Leadership Coach’ logo in your own marketing
5. Recognition as an Accredited ACL Leadership Coach on the Adair International website
6. A comprehensive training resource ‘The Accredited ACL Leadership Coach’ for on-going reference
7. An opportunity to develop and improve your own leadership skills
This day is a mixture of input and practical work to practice coaching skills. This Includes the Introduction to a Leadership profile as a coaching tool. There is also the requirement to complete 2 hours of pre-course work and 3 hours of post-course work as part of the accreditation.
For full programme details please call us, submit an enquiry form or email to email@example.com.